About haad id and user name

Dear sir I already finished application for haaddataflow and recived a my haadquoing number which is hoo5-VR-026692 but no mail send to me to inform about haad id and password to complete registrtion to haad examination  . Mydataflow I number 87115-haad Iid number AGD94249 my name Iab mohamed elmetwally please I want rapid response to my e mail to finish application to examination as soon as possiple         thanks

Hi Ehab,

Once you make the payment for Dataflow, they will start the verification process. This will take 60-90 days to complete. Dataflow will contact you with a username and password once the report is ready and sent to HAAD.

Hi thanks for your notification about my haad id and user name. I already paid for dataflow and verificatin process was finished since more than one and half month. There is no email send to me about new user name and password to complete application to haad examination.thank so much

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ,,, DATFLOW VERFICATION COMPLETE AND REPORT DOWNLOADED .. BUT STILL NO ID AND PASSWORD . DID YOU FINALLY GET THAT ID AND PASSWORD AND HOW MANY DAYS DID IT TAKE

billkhan wrote:

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ,,, DATFLOW VERFICATION COMPLETE AND REPORT DOWNLOADED .. BUT STILL NO ID AND PASSWORD . DID YOU FINALLY GET THAT ID AND PASSWORD AND HOW MANY DAYS DID IT TAKE

Hi and welcome to the forum

Please lower your cap lock when posting.

Thanks

hi
i completed dataflow process and they send me user name and password and link to bpmweb but m i loged in there and try to get exam date but its says no data found kindly help me in this regard.and i didnt get haad id what is haad id and how to get it.and i m applying for medical practitionar.?

Hi, can you help me translate this name sarrah jane avestruz paguntalan? i also needed this for haad exam. Thanks in advance guys.

Hi I also receive final report but didn't get username and password .any solution ?

Pls help... I completed my
dataflow but i didn't received haad id username and password... It's been 1 week already. I cannot apply for haad scheduling.

Hi. I have the same problem. What did you do? It says No Data found in this ID