Job offer

Hello everybody there living at Saudi....Im a male bachelor from India .I have got a job offer to work at tabuk with SAR 4000 as basic & 1000 SAR for housing & 333 SAR for transportation & medical allowances also. Is this salary good enough to go there ?  After all expenses how much money I can save monthly ? I can speak only English & Hindi, So will i face any language problem there ?Need your guidance .....help me out.....

Brother Bijay,

A lot of information and discussion is already available on the forum on this subject. Kindly go through those threads and ask in case you do not find answers to your specific questions.

For communication knowledge of English and Hindi should be fine but unless you specify that your occupation demands customer interaction, this question may not be answered.

Thanking u Mr.  riazcdki , for ur kind response . Ya I read so many forum regarding this but still confusing that as per my salary how much money I can save there ?. For communication I am not sure bro that how much priority for English speaking  at tabuk or not ? I think at Company it will be no problem at all to communicate in english as there no need of customer interaction at all , But outside it I have no idea at all ?
& one more thing I want ask u bro..  that Im completely vegetarian . how can I manage this ?

This is a decent salary here in saudi. Though language barrier is really an obstacle you need to overcome....but you'll get along soon, u just have to be a fast learner.

Agreed with junsum, I did not want go give my verdict, rather wanted bijay to arrive at his own conclusion after evaluating facts and figures.

kindly add to the previous discussion - thanks.

1) I have yet to see an employee who resigned because he could not get vegetarian food. You have a valid concern , the best is to ask your employer.

2) You must not waste any more time and proceed to SA, if you regret after coming her, you can always go back. If you regret that you missed the opportunity, there is nothing you could do!

thanking u both ......

Hi all
I am get a offer in ARAMCO and SABIC for GC 11 code for both company, But ARAMCo is direct hire while SABIC through JAL INTERNATIONAL. The salary and benifits almost same, I was already accept ARAMCO offer, but other hand I can;t ignore the offer of SABIC also,
which one is the best for rotating equpment enginner specilist?
Currently I am working in General Electric.

Hello Saika,

Kindly post a separate blog for your case since it is quite different to  Bijay's query.

With this you will get fresh response since most forum members will confuse you with the old issue. Thanks.

Dear Bijay,
Have you moved to Saudi? I have same query regarding cost of living. I hv also gone through so many websites but did not get proper data regarding cost of living.

Even I have started one new thread "Cost of living' but did not get any inf. till date.