Moving over to Gers anyone out there.

Hey I am Chloe I have a lovely partner Shane and a yummy daughter Isy age 8. We move to Aignan 32290 in summer 2016 to be with our family. Hoping to find some English speaking and French friends. We are there for a few weeks in July this year and in December etc etc

Anyone out there? Would love to hear from you ;)

Hi, don't know if you had many responses to your post but I have lived in the Gers for 13 years and have four young children with my partner.

Paul Boucher

Hi Paul

I hope you are well? Whereabouts do you and your family live. We are moving to Aignan in the summer and the only thing I am worried about is my daughter who will be 10 in July fitting into school. I imagine  you have school experience so hopefully you may be able to reassure me ?

Where abouts do you live and is your wife French, would be good to meet lots of people when we get out there.

Thanks for replying

Chloe

Hi Chloe, only just saw your message.  It would be great to meet when you come down this summer. My family will be in Normandy for the first few weeks of the summer holidays and I will be staying in the Gers for the summer. Telephone me when you are in the area and we can arrange to meet.

Paul Boucher

Hi Paul

Will do, we are now moving over end of August as Isy will start school on the 31st in Aignan.

Cheers

Chloe

Fine, look forward to hearing from you. Good luck with the move