Hepa b

hi to everyone.
i've been reading the different posts in this forum and it really gives me hope esp about hepa b. I am also a healthy hepa b carrier. I only found this out when i had my med test here last march. My husband is negative. I am under husband's visa but i was not given a residence visa  bcoz of the med test result. I am so happy with the current news that the new rule regarding hepa b will be implemented soon. Right now my problem is overstaying in dubai. I have overstayed for a couple of months already knowing the implication of suffering from paying fine to the immigration which  i do not know exactly how much is the fine per day. We're planning to go back home next month. Can anyone give me an advice to my situation. Can my husband get me another residence visa?
Thank you very much.

Stresswife

hello i have the same case as with you.  I've been there last oct 2009 under husband's visa but unfortunately i was not able to get visa stamp bcoz of my medical...they found out that i am hepB carrier.. so i nid to go back in our country..i've overstayed there for a couple of weeks..we paid a fine of 25dirhams/day if i remembered it right & not only that i was banned to go back to uae for 1 year frm the date of my deparature in uae.

can i ask u abt wat uv said abt the current news that the new rule regarding hepa b will be implemented soon.

i'll wait for your reply..thank you

Hi All

my husband works in dubai in FZ.Im a housewife,i came to dubai on Jan 2010 on res visa.In feb 2010 i was tested +ve for Hep B , i cancelled my res visa without submitting my medical report to the immigration and left immedatly.

in mar 2010 i went to uae on a 3 month visit visa. in May 2010 we got an sms from the Dubai health authority that my medical reports have gone to the immigration(part of their process to send an sms).

now my husband is planning to apply for a visit visa again , will i get a visa , or will it be a problem as my reports  have gone to the immigration.

please help.