Accounting - leaving the country, how to manage the tax return?

Hello everybody, any tip will be appreciated.

I'm subscribed at the tax department as a freelancer (designer), I payed my tax last year and I'm waiting for my tax return (suppose to be done by now,but nothing yet).  The thing is that I'm leaving the country in a month (back to Mexico), I will have to close all my tax stuff, and get a tax return next year, and wait for the one that is not done yet of last year.

Has anyone do this before? any tip, experience, or an accountant that can recommend me?   Got one, but seems its not really trustfull.

thanks for any info

It has been heard that due to the economic crisis there won't be any tax returns until September.

However, you need to visit the Tax Authority where u have subscribed. My advice is to visit the Tax Authority together with a Greek native speaker person!!!

Regards,
Anna

puppetmaster wrote:

Hello everybody, any tip will be appreciated.

I'm subscribed at the tax department as a freelancer (designer), I payed my tax last year and I'm waiting for my tax return (suppose to be done by now,but nothing yet).  The thing is that I'm leaving the country in a month (back to Mexico), I will have to close all my tax stuff, and get a tax return next year, and wait for the one that is not done yet of last year.

Has anyone do this before? any tip, experience, or an accountant that can recommend me?   Got one, but seems its not really trustfull.

thanks for any info