How to Permanently Move to Ghana

Hello all! I'm a 16 years old person from New York who has wanted to live in Ghana since age 12. Because I would like to relocate there after college, does anyone know how an American citizen can gain Ghanaian citizenship and permanently move into the country? Thanks in advance!

Not much help I can render but then, after college u have a good degree u can apply for work here. Or can apply to unversity here. That way u have an invite letter to ghana. If u are going to further ur education here, u should have someone back in the states sponsoring you. In both cases u can apply for Residence Permit. But don't forget to put into consideration that it will be a bit rough adjusting to new environment, all the hassle of settling in.

Is it possible I can relocate there after college if I want to be a teacher in Ghana, specifically in city areas such as Accra and Cape Coast? Is it cheap to go to college in Ghana if you don't mind me asking?

Yes its possible to. If u've been accepted to be a teacher for any institution. It will take 5-10years in total to be ghanian permanent resident. Even though it takes every 2years I think to renew R.P. College aint cheap here almost the same fee like every other college.

Ok good! Thank you so much You are a true Lifesaver! I want to be a teacher for a Secondary School specifically rather then university and I read 7 years of living in the great country. I see, I guess that just means college here and then hopefully I can move to Ghana (my dream since age 12)