Close

Where to Live in La Reunion where it is pretty but yet offer City lif

Hi Everyone :),

Can't help but smile as I think about our upcoming move to La reunion!  we are planning to move in Jan 2015. I have been to the Island last Feb. out of all the places I been too I was more drawn to Saint-Denis from where to Live perspective . we currently live in Dubai ( you can imagine how alive the city is ) and after so many years a change will not be that easy. hence Saint Denis seems to offer  a less dramatic change. Yet I want to make sure we are taking the right decision. we are looking for a place where
- there are some expat ( we are mix family French & Egyptian) with 1 year old baby.
- weather is not too hot so happy to go uphill like Montgaillard
- good night life and busy city life if we want
-good facilities
so having said the above, do you think the call on Saint-Denis is good one :)?

Thanks for all yoru help!

hi,
i think that if you want to have a busy life at night, you'd better move to the south, i mean st Pierre.
saint denis is for sure the best choice concerning activities during the day but other towns offer the same comodities...
maybe less traffic and a better quality of life...

christelle

Excuse me, I know your post is 2 years old, but i really have to ask: Are you Elli, the egyptian lady i met around 8 years ago in Malaysia, Tioman Island ????? Robert

Hi I am looking to move to Reunion. My problems I can't find a decent site to find different houses in different areas
I would like to be near the coast

Expatriate health insurance in Reunion Island

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Reunion Island

Moving to Reunion Island

Find tips from professionals about moving to Reunion Island

Travel insurance in Reunion Island

Enjoy stress-free travel to Reunion Island