Maximum salary for a nurse from sulaiman al habib hospital riyadh

i am a staff nurse and currently got an opportunity to work sulaiman al habib hospital riyad. i am just waiting for the final hr interview on coming days.please tell me. what i can be expected from them.
i am a master degree nurse specialized in cardiothoracic nursing

Hi. I've passed the interview recently, they will assign me in Riyadh. How is it? Are already their?

joshicherian wrote:

i am a staff nurse and currently got an opportunity to work sulaiman al habib hospital riyad. i am just waiting for the final hr interview on coming days.please tell me. what i can be expected from them.
i am a master degree nurse specialized in cardiothoracic nursing

Try this website for salary www.payscale.com

salary primarily depends on nationality, and then on experience/education.

yeah if you are say, filipina your salary will be 1/2 of a european, and at times 1/3 of an american.

it matters what your passport is unfortunately

Im working now as a clinic assistant in this hospital..Im a licensed midwife with 2 yrs experience in Philippines..The management in this hospital specially in Arryan is garbage..I work almost everyday with extended hours on duty, but they dont give overtime, they will only give you timeback..they dont even allowed me to take prometric exam which is very important if you are planning work to other middle eastern countries for MOH good standing..I will not recommend this hospital to other healthcare professionals like me who is up for work experience..think 100x before you will accept their offer...