Visit of my husband in compound

Hello!
I have got offer to work in Saudi Arabia as a nurse (Security Forces Hospital). I would like to have my husband there with me as long as possible.. Do anybody know if he could live with me in compound? And how much does it cost for him if he stay there as a visitor? I know he must be invited by my employer and that I must stay in mixed compound (accomodation for both woman and men). Does anybody have experience with somebody from your family visiting you? For us the most important is the price for accommodation for him.
Besides, what level of English do they require in that hospital? 
Thanks for answer!!
B

Hi Cizinka, where will you be based and what's your contract status?  i've got an offer from SFH too, in makkah. from my contract as single, housing is provided. im not sure if there's a family accommodation or housing allowance will be given if you're under married status. have you discussed it with the delegates when they interviewed you about your plans on bringing your husband for visit?

Hi,

As Lina said, it depends on your contract status. And if you are not given family housing allowance or you will be staying at females-only compound, then you have to rent a room for your husband in a hotel.

The procedure is easy, after you reach here and get your iqama (residence permit ID).
You apply for him a family visit visa and your employer stamp it to submit to MOFA, it takes from 3 to 8 weeks till the approval then he visit the embassy to get the visa on his passport.

Getting the first plane heading to Saudi Arabia and meet you happily :)

The visa grants him a stay for a month and can be extended to two more months with a request for each month.

You have to be good at English and learning little Arabic would help you as well.

Hello! Thanks both for answer!
I know I canŽt get a family visa as a nurse, and I was told that my husband could visit me there in SA. And that if it is mixed compound (man and women living there) he could stay there with me.. But I see from your answers that it is not true - he should stay in some hotel.. I must discuss it with him..I would like him to stay there with me as long as possible, but this could be pretty expensive! 
Thank you for information!

Let me say that the visa cost can be determined from the royal embassy of SA in Prague.
And you can visit their website to find more information about its cost.

The cost you would take in consideration, the tickets flights and hotel accommodation or furnished house according to your budget.(there are good places for cheap prices)

Why did your employer said you can't get him a visit visa? on what basis then, he will be visiting?

My advice, you pay a visit to the embassy and have a better explanation than that from the employer delegates.