I want to meet new people of diffrent cutlure

Hi,
I live in Cairo I like to go out most of the time and I want to meet new kinds of people like foreigners

so,

if you are an expat in Cairo of any culture and you have time I would like to invite you for a drink or lets go out any where

preferred nationalities in priority order:
Russia
Serbia
Ukraine
China
Japan
India
Italy
Israel
England
Brazil
Greek
Spain
Australia
USA

Even if your country not on my list please contact me this list just represent my curiosity about these cultures

my mail is
[email protected]

YOU MUST MEET FOREIGENRS FOE... WHAT????
I really don t understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what is with this order??????

yes it sounds pretty weird indeed :|

Easy people

I want to expand my horizons about the world and see how people of totally different educational background think that helps a lot in improving my way of thinking

plus I am an amateur musician and for sure meeting new people specially foreigners is one of the best way to enhance creativity 

not mentioning that I am a social guy and as I said I like going out with new people talking and exchanging points of view

and about the list it is the list of priority for example I really wish to meet Russian people because I am very big fan of kalinka music and russian folk

and I am curious in a lesser extent about British culture for I know many things about it already..

Got it?

yes man,,your intention for friendship and meeting people from all over the world ,,can be understood,,,
but forgive me,,the priority list,,was realy a bad idea..some people may find it offensive too...

good luck with your music,,

haha..I guess im at the very bottom priority USA :( but hey at least we beat Algeria and advanced to the next stage of WORLD CUP :P..loooool :)

GOD!!

people people the priority list is not like classifying people or so whatever

it just tells how far Im from this culture and how bad I need to get introduced to it

its like when someone tell you where do you wish to go so you say I want to go to the USA that doesnt mean you hate the rest of the world or you try to offend it in any way its just there is something your curious about it thats all

but thanks for your replies and if any of you is willing to have a drink please contact me and lets meet

Easy Easy I was just joking im not offended by your list maybe I found it a little strange but our cultures are very different so I just figured it was just a difference..Im having this with my husband all the time I  find it amusing and he thinks im a little  crazy ;).. anywho's good luck on your search :)

I do not understand in this forum all locals are desperate to make foreigns their friend ! Some time back a forum memeber EGYPT.BOY had the same craze :)

I am not up to make a stranger a friend of mine before even meeting him

plus the point was cultural exchange

plus I don't think I'm crazy

plus I think its better to seek the difference in people than to seek similarities

plus Please stick to the Idea of the topic in replies I'm not taking any judgments any more

sorry pal , didn't mean to offend you. In this democratic country I just used the freedom of speech right to say what I feel. Good-luck with the foreign friends search :)

Hehehehehe..Very funny indeed that you have to go to the lent of putting this countries in order

MAN!!! I didn't even make the list!
I represent 3 countries and not one was mentioned!!
I am devistated and traumatized for life....!!!!
I'm NOT WORTHY!!!!:(

what kinda music is there in serbia and ukraine ?!!!
dude, u wanna learn music check out france, italy, vienna...etc not serbia and ukraine...if you need anything to do with england drop me a line mate, would be glad to help out ...