Where to live in Cairo ?

Hi everyone,
I'll move to Cairo in September for a job in Heliopolis district, and I would like to ask you what neighborhood do you recommend? ( I project to use public transportation).
Thanks
Adam

_Adam wrote:

Hi everyone,
I'll move to Cairo in September for a job in Heliopolis district, and I would like to ask you what neighborhood do you recommend? ( I project to use public transportation).
Thanks
Adam

Nothing is better than new Cairo nowadays
El Rehab or el tgmo3 el khames etc
very clean, quit, and near to everything
especially el rehab you got a private bus for the city that is clean and affordable

Azza80 wrote:
_Adam wrote:

Hi everyone,
Thanks
Adam

Nothing is better than new Cairo nowadays
El Rehab or el tgmo3 el khames etc
very clean, quit, and near to everything
especially el rehab you got a private bus for the city that is clean and affordable

honestly i lived in heliopolis district near nasr city too for many years and am in maadi now for the last 4 years,its safe plus its foreigners area,but nowadays of course i would recomend Rehab City as Azza80 said,as am searching these days for a flat either to rent or to buy as an extra for future!
its like 15 minutes max by private bus you can take it to heliopolis area or other area's too, its a closed huge space compound with grean all around plus fresh air,decent citizens,malls all around , so what more will you need :)

alrehabcity.com/rehab2011/

Thank you very much Azza and Don moe for your useful responses and for the link.
Please, is there a good transport connection between Rehab city and Heliopolis, namely “El mosheer Ahmad Ismail Street? I mean the private bus frequency and geographic distribution are good? It seems that all that I'll need is in Rehab…
By the way Don moe, do you have any recommendation concerning Bank ?
Adam

_Adam wrote:

Thank you very much Azza and Don moe for your useful responses and for the link.
Please, is there a good transport connection between Rehab city and Heliopolis, namely “El mosheer Ahmad Ismail Street? I mean the private bus frequency and geographic distribution are good? It seems that all that I'll need is in Rehab…
By the way Don moe, do you have any recommendation concerning Bank ?
Adam

well as for banks inside rehab u find find almost more than 10 types of banks all in one area )) and its easy to open a new account and if u need help i can direct u to my friends in the same bank Arab African International Bank or others as we all connected ))
as for the street you asked i will ask before giving u my reply but usually the bus goes to most areas in heliopolis so mainly u can get off the rehab bus and walk like 5 minutes to ur destination.

Many thanks Don moe for your help.
Adam

waiting for u bro :)

Hello :)

sorry to intertude , but since im looking for a place right now , Don moe id love to ask u about the price range at Al Rehab?????
cheers

Libya for ever wrote:

Hello :)

sorry to intertude , but since im looking for a place right now , Don moe id love to ask u about the price range at Al Rehab?????
cheers

Nore :D it starts from 1800 EGP till 3500 EGP even more :)
It depends ya hanem :P

Asalamu Alaykom,

Living in Egypt is good.  Traveling through the street of Egypt is not.  I have a very low tolerance for traffic jams and therefore live five minutes from my work.  Everyone wants to talk up the outer areas of Cairo but for someone like me who loves easy commutes, I am much happier living in the city.  Something to consider :)

Many thanks for your answer and suggestion.
At present, I m looking for a studio in Masaken Sheraton, near of my work.

Adam

Hi Adam!

For the studio, the classifieds may help you.;)

Harmonie.