Information about permanent visa of brazil

my name is Muhammad Ibrahim from Pakistan, i am dating with a girl of Brazil since last 2 year and now i want to marry with her. but i do not know how should i apply to take Brazil permanent visa.please me advice how can i apply for permanent visa of Brazil and so that i could live with my girl friend.

Hello Muhammad,

Either she has to get a tourist visa and come to marry you in Pakistan, then you register the marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Islamabad and apply for a VIPER Permanent Visa there.

or

You apply for a tourist visa to come to Brasil and get married and apply for the visa here.

Read this topic for more information.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

dear sir there is now other way to get her? i mean can we online marriage?? or tell me the other way because there is very difficult got getting visa of brazil

Dear Sir
also give me full information of sponsorship. if she want to sponsor me so what would she did for it and how can she sponsor me   tell me all proses of this

same position here with me my friend i am asad here in brazil

Hello Ibrahim,

Unfortunately there is no other way, if you aren't married or haven't lived together as a couple for a period of one year. You would not qualify for a VIPER Permanent Visa that way. There is no such thing as sponsoring somebody for a visa in this country either.

The only other options would be if you were to obtain a work contract with a Brazilian company (which is extremely difficult) then you could apply for a VITEM-V Work Visa. You could apply for a VITEM-IV Student Visa if you were enrolled in a qualifying course of some kind in a Brazilian educational institution.

Other than that the only thing is to try for a VITUR Tourist Visa once you have all the documents necessary for marriage ready. If you get a 90 day visit (not often given to citizens of Pakistan and India) then you could get married before the visa expired.

Sorry that I couldn't give you better news than this.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team