Housing for single/ couple/ 2- person group

Hello,

I am having some hardwood fully furnished rooms for rent in Ngo Huyen Str., a small alley in the Old Quarter Area with a lot of fun: surrounded by bars, restaurants, tourist sites, and just few walk to the Main Cathedral. If you want to meet like-mind local and foreign friends and enjoy night-life of Hanoi, it cannot be a better place. Now there are 03 guys from the US, France, and New Zealand living here who are all working in here.

Another fully furnished apartment is in To Ngoc Van Str., a silent beautiful street, yet still in the centre of West Lake area- a very cosmopolitant area in Hanoi with a great number of foreigners working and living here. The apartment is on a separate floor. The upper floors are for the landlord lady - a very kind and lovely woman and her children.

Both locations are very safe and conveniently accessible to other areas of Hanoi.

I am very welcome who wants to take a look at the houses, and maybe a coffee- treat for friend-making and information of living in Hanoi.

Hi,
when can I come to see the room in ngo huyen please?

How much is the rent?

Anytime, just pls try to let me know 1-2 hours before you come as my office is pretty far from the house. I send you my phone number in inbox already

hanoiguy wrote:

Hi,
when can I come to see the room in ngo huyen please?

The room for 01 person in Ngo Huyen costs US$480 inc. wifi, electricity, water, drinking water, parking- we are using electric cooker for the tenants' safety. It's a very large room with balcony and private bathroom, very airy, sunshine and cozy.

The apartment in To Ngoc Van is suitable for 02 person living together as there are 02 BRs but we can re-decorate 01 BR to become working/playing room upon tenant's request. You can also rent 01 BR only and we will find another housemate. The rent varies depending on you want 01 BR or the whole apartment.

Anyway, I already inbox you my contact, feel free to let me know your detail request if you have. I am very willing to help.

singlefree wrote:

How much is the rent?

Hi Lepham,

Posting your topic in the Rooms for rent in Vietnam section, with details of the facilities offered, this might surely be helpful.

Regards,

David.

P.S Topic closed.

Closed