Possibilities of my S pass approval?

With limited answer from your employer, it's hard to tell what exactly they have problem. It's a contradictory answer. What does it mean that your employer has to register? Does it mean they didn't register for an EP account to be maintained at MoM? What I guess is that they might have an account which never been used, and now they are furnishing the details again.

I have no idea what that means, as I have never heard it before. Ask the company for an explanarion!

HI everybody! The company I applied there in Singapore said that they already applied as S-pass for me.My friend who was there said he can check the status of my s-pass.
I use his FIN number and we tried to search the status of my application by entering my passport number but to no avail, it shows "no record found".My question is, Is it really possible to check the status of my pass application my using someone's FIN? In that case, I am afraid that the company did not really applied a pass for me. Thanks is advance....

It can take up to a week for the application to be entered into the system and be visible online.

That was so nice of you Mr. Beppi! Now it is clear. Thank you for always answering our questions with kindness and generosity. To Mr. Surya also:-)

Hello everybody. Just received a good news last Thursday that my s-pass has already been approved after 9 days. Thanks and Good luck to everyone.

Hai Everyone !!

This is Ahamed. I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer(Completed in an University in Chennai) and I have 3.5 years of experience in Oil and Gas sector (Projects and Proposal Engineer). Previously I worked in India for 1.2 years and in Saudi Arabia for 2.4 years.       I got a Job in Singapore.

My company applied for a S pass (2700 SGD salary) on 29th June. On 6th July MOM requested my company to submit the documents in Color because my HR submitted the documents unfortunately in Black and White. On 9th July my company submitted all my documents(Degree certificate, other related certificates)

Later on 12th July MOM requested my company to submit all my Marksheets and Transcript. The very next day my company submitted. Currently I am waiting for my S-Pass approval.

Soo!!! what is the possibility for my S-pass approval? And generally how long does MOM takes to approve S-Pass. Your quick and Kind response is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Good Day

Before you write, if you could have spend10mins to go through various threads in the forum then you could have come to know that there is no specific time to get approval of a work visa. It can varies from a week to 3 months. See below discussion for your reference:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=773390

One thing I must tell you that with a degree certificate and 3.5yrs of experiences, your salary is way below to the market standard. You must be very lucky to get your pass approval with such a Low salary. Good luck

Thanks for the reply. My pass got approved today....

Congrats, welcome to Singapore.