Credit cards in saudi arabia

Dear EB friends.

I have taken Credit card in one of the bank in riyadh and my query is i booked and purchased with my card to go for vacation  i have  time to pay that bill can i go now for vacation or they will stop in airport without paying that money even though credit time was there.

please advise me

do you mean, will they let you out of the kingdom without settling outstanding bills??

it is just vacation so they will not check for it. just go and enjoy your trip.

you have an "exit- & re- entry visa" which means you plan to come back.

jericho_expat wrote:

do you mean, will they let you out of the kingdom without settling outstanding bills??

it is just vacation so they will not check for it. just go and enjoy your trip.

you have an "exit- & re- entry visa" which means you plan to come back.

what is the credit card for ? if you can't travel abroad with it? Jericho explained correctly.

Yes iam just going for vacation and have rentry visa will come back after avccation

bon voyage! :D

No issues, even if you have taken loan from the bank still you can travel. Only for final exit they check everything in detail. Happy Journey.... Most of colleagues use their cards to book tickets and travel so no issues at all.

As the other comments, yes, you can still be able to travel because you have an exit-re-entry visa and you are leaving for vacation purposes.  Once you have an unsettled debts, then that would be the issues you will encounter if you want to come back to the Kingdom again.  As long as you have cleared records, there's nothing to worry about. :)