Looking fo an apartment

Hello,
Next month I want to rent an apartment in HCMC district 3,4,5,7,8 for long period.
Menno

Try Craiglist Vietnam rental section, you will get a big price difference betwen areas such as 8 and 3

A friend brought me to his place in D-7 to show me an apartment for $200, turns out it was a 5th floor walk up with just a bed and bath while all the tenants and owners have to take turns sharing a kitchen, it was nice, but definitely not a permanent solution, good luck with your search, maybe we'll bump into each other while we're out looking, but I still think D-2 would be my preferred location.

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Ho Chi Minh City)

I hear from many people they like also district 2 to rent apartment, anyone have experience living in this district. How about markets, food courts, traffic, house and apartment quality, price level of renting apartments.
I'll welcome all reviews and advise.
How can I rent an apartment without paying lot of commissions to commercial brokers, unless they add value to whatever they offer.

Thank you, how can you help me, please advise.

I presume your wife cant speak Vietnamese otherwise you would not be asking for help here.

Yes my wife speaks Vietnamese, but she has no internet right now.

She can go to an internet shop, they are everywhere.

sure she can do that, but apparently she is sick at home now. small pox, it seems that many people has this sickness now.
Another reason why I'm looking myself is that I also want to see photo's of the offered apartments myself.
Later this month i'll be in HCM and we'll visit the selected apt's together.
Btw you are living is Vung Tau, How's the the renting situation over there?
I've been there a couple of times, just for a few days, and it's very nice there at the ocean side.

(Moderated: No free advert on the forum/ Please post in the section housing in Ho Chi Minh City)

[Moderated: please post in housing section pls]

Hi everybody,

For those looking for an accommodation in HCMC and for others who want to offer one, i advise you to post your request in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

( P.S Topic closed )

Closed