Planning to work in Abu dhabi

Hi everyone  :) My husband is already working in Abudhabi now but his salary is not enough to support our needs and obligation. We have four children, two of them now in college, my third son is also entering college this coming june and my youngest daughter is turning 3 years old. I have an offer working in abu dhabi also but my only concern is my 3 years old daughter. My question is Can i bring my daughter with me and look for a house to rent together with my husband? Or is it possible to get my daughter after a year working in abudhabi? We are not both teacher,doctor or engineer as i've heard one of the requirement. My husband is working as a Laundry Supervisor and i'm planning to work there as a Reservation officer in one of the hotel in abudhabi. Any advice is very helpful to me and very much appreciated. Thank you so much!

Concerning your plans, all will take sometime and involves money, your husband can invite you to come and visit or much better you will come w/ an employement visa. It is hard to bring along w/ you a 3 yrd kid if you do not have anyone whom you can intrusted her, althoug you can hire a nanny that will also cost you at least AED 50 to 100 a day depending on the verbal agreement. W/ regards to finding a house, you will surely cant afford to rent for the whole house, not even a room, a room will cost you at least AED 2500 to 3500 depending on the area where you wish to reside, but you can look for a partition or shared room together w/ other filipino family or expats that will cost you at least AED 800 to 1500 depending on the area. You surely cant leave your kid for a long time/year w/out schooling or at least to learn from the kindergarten stage, with this you will have to spend at least AED 500 to 1000 depending on the type of school you enroll her, plus other incidental expenses like school bus and projects. It is best for you to intrust your little girl w/ someone close to the family in the philippines where you can only pay the nanny w/ a minimal sum like Php 2500 to 4000. that way you both couple can concentrate w/ your job. You better come alone, process your dream job application, then have yourself settled first, at the time you are ready financially then that is the time you can bring any of your family member, provided that you and your husband have your own room to stay already. Do not jeopardice the welfare of your daughter, she will surely be sad here. But if you can avail of housing accommodation from the company you or your husband then go ahead but still you have to hire a nanny to look after your daughter while both of you are at work. It is hard now to find a nanny. Good luck. :gloria

Thank you so much UDAY2014, you really help me a lot concerning my plan working in abu dhabi. I understand what you have been explained to me and i guess i need to forget the job offered to me and make another plan here in the philippines. I really want to work there and the offer is good but i think my daughter really needs me here. You're right when you said about do not jeopardize the welfare of my daughter. It makes me realized what's really matter and valuable to me. Yes financially we are struggling right now but, i'm planning to find job here  or put up a small business to earn. Thank you for the advice. I'm already decided not to accept the offer. You and my husband have the same point of view here. God Bless you and your family  :)