Do you speak hangul?

hi im learning korean (hangul), im migth be traveling there (korea) to keep learning, if any of you would like to practice with me send me an inbox... thanks in advance

do you speak hangul?

Hi Melisab, yes I can speak basic Korean. But not that kind of advanced. I can little bit understand when reading Korean newspaper, but I have big problem when it comes to speaking with other people. They have too much slang.

How long you have studied Korean?

Hi ive been studying for real like 2 month ago, but its kind of hard for me if i dont practice... i recognize the words when heard someone speaking, but writing emmmm i think i need practice, cause they have a diff, way to write the subject, verb, conjuntions everything goes in different places, and that why im looking someone, who wants to practice w me, and correct me if i say o write something wrong...

Melissa, when you come to korea practice will not be an issue as the language is everywhere so just get yourself here as soon as possible :-)

Hi Melisab,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for your introduction.

I have created a new topic as from your post on the South Korea forum.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

i interested to learn korean. but i dont know anything in korean. now am south korean busan.

I've been independently studying for about a week now, and I'm gradually coming to understand how to read the characters. 어 was a challenge for me to figure out the pronunciation of, but a friend of a friend helped me out.

I'll (hopefully) be enrolled in an actual Korean class next year, so I'll be able to gain a firmer understanding of the language and culture.

Nadarjag, hi! it sounds great, the idea to go there rigth now!... i would like to, but where im go in to live...
i need to plan everything at least a place to stay, banks to work for me, w the money subject... and what season of the year is right now? is it to cold? or is the same as US?

Tell me about your experience?

Hi why u went there? (S. Korea), do u speak hangul?, or u went there to study?

Interesting expression.  Hangeul is the name of the Korean character.  So I would say "can you read Hangeul?" or "can you speak Hankuk-eo(Korean)?