Moving from China to Ulsan

Hi guys,

I'm an Indonesian currently in Ningbo China and will move to Ulsan in October.

-Is there any expat community in Ulsan?
-What about the food there?
-How is the people there?

Hope to find new friends to hangout and do activities with!

Yeah there's lots of expats in Ulsan. Ulsan is home to Hyundai Cars and the Shipbuilding plants. As well as that there is the oil/petrochemical industry here so many expats are employed in these areas. Not to mention the business of English language which employs many also. There's quite a few Philipinos here too. If you're interested in Ulsan itself, such as restaurants and entertainment, check out: www.ulsanonline.com

Anything else, ask away, been here two years already.

Cheers

Hey, thanks for the info!
Do you know any German school there, by chance? I am planning to take one semeseter study to get my A1 certificate.

Thanks again!

No sorry can't with that initially, will email a friend who's been here 10 years and see if he knows anything. Will keep you posted.

Thanks again! And hope to meet you in person soon :)

Hi there, would've replied earlier but have been away. Asked a Canaadian friend for you, he said he wasn't aware of any German schools in Ulsan. He's been here 10 years and is married to a local. He's pretty up to date with whats going on in Ulsan.

Hey there, sorry for thelate response.
I am back in Indonesia an decided to study here. I'm still coming to Ulsan though, it will next year in Jan or Feb.

I'll keep you posted and thank you so much for the help!

Hi Sophie

Salam kenal. Apa sekarang masih di Ulsan? saya akan expatriasasi kesana akhir tahun ini. Boleh tanya2 mengenai detail kehidupan disana?

Makasih sebelumnya

Salam

Hi desysanthy!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand