Close

New members of the Sudan forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

I am from Sudan Originally. Sudan is very safe and one of the safest places in the world
I wish you all pleasant stay here

HelloKRT wrote:

Hi All,
Great to find this place in the virtual world. I will be moving to Khartoum to work in a couple of weeks. I am from Canada and live in a small town about 30 mins from Toronto. Weather is the best you can have in the world a this point of time but slowly winter will set in and it will be all white....

Please advice me about a place to rent so that I can work in Musherib. I will need a studio or a 1 bed room at the most. Parking may be required. I do not know at this point whether it is worth buying a car. Hope I will be able rent something.

So how is life, grocery, weekends, security, general weather, work culture, power supply, tv programs, cell phone, banking etc.. etc.. Asked a lot of questions in one line. Sorry about that. Let's first start with a good place to rent...

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Cheers!

How are you managing so far, in a country with a very different standard of living? It must be hard.

Hi, I'm Carly. I am from near Seattle, Washington. I have accepted a teaching job in Khartoum. I have several friends who work at the school already, and I'm excited to get involved in the community there. I will be moving to Khartoum in August- but I'm so excited that I joined this community now!

welcome to Sudan Carly Morris...

Hallo , Sharmean Shahbaz  is my name. Indian by nationality and I am from India, west bengal city.Graduate from Calcutta university in india with a bachelor degree in eng hons  also I had certificate in human resources management.  I am married
I worked before in india as a teacher.Hobbies reading , writing stories and sharing views and excepting others right . Skills , computer , excellent public speaking , negiation .This is a few background about me.

Hello Everyone! Im Yolanda and Im planning to move to Khartoum to do an internship :) Im currently struggling to find accommodation so any help or suggestion is more than welcome!!!! I hope to meet you once I have moved!

Questions and answers about Sudan

Ask your question
Priscilla
Dealing with homesickness in Sudan
By Priscilla
Elpadrino
Traveling to khartoum Sudan
By Elpadrino
Priscilla
Customer care in Sudan
By Priscilla
Priscilla