Media systems in Sudan

Hello everbody!

IŽm a German girl and IŽm interested in the sudanese media system. Which possibilities of media do you have with the exception of the internet?
Are you able to get all the informations you would like to have?
What are the differences to media systems in other countries of the world?
What are the most favourite radio stations for you?
Would you like to know something about Germany?

If youŽd like to make contact with me, please send me a message.

Carina

Hi Carina,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope that other members will contribute on your discussion very soon.

Wish you good luck
Christine

hi carina
Iam Mohammed From sudan-Khartoum
other than Intenet there are many daily newspapers , and many TVs chanels , there were  many restrictions from the govements
radio Omdurman is may favourite one
I studied German Language in Goethe Ins . Here in khartoum
thats why I know many things about Germany and Germans people

Hi Mohammed,

IŽve already answered to the other message ;-)
So if you studied German language we can write in German, canŽt we? Have you ever been to Germany during your studies?

IŽve read a lot of Sudan for my assignment, but the informations given in the internet are sometimes contradictorily. Is it right that thereŽs only one printing house in Sudan (Khartoum) which is technically equipped for newspaper printing?

Carina

Ich spreache ein bisschen deutsch .
Ich habe niemal deutsch besuchen ...
AS I know that there are more than one printing house in khartoum.Sudanese people like politics and football news very much....but one canot rely on all newspaper because much of it is owned by the goverment
only people in Khartoum and the surronding areas can read the newspaper in the same day!!! in the other cities you have to wait for one more day.

Wie geht's

Ich spreche Deutsch auch

There are lots of diversities in the media and culture arena in Sudan, there are lots of stations to listen to depends on your taste Mango is for most people with mixed cultural background

Schuss

Omar

Hello Carina86,
I am Hatim, from Sudan but working abroad. Although I am not a media guy, I can put you in contact with some colleagues in Sudan who works in the communication and Media relations department in the same organization as me. In regards to culture, traditions and customs of different places of Sudan I could be of use if you come with certain questions.

Regards,
Hatim