Seeking advice on migration from Kuwait to Australia.

Hi Friends,
I would like to grab this opportunity to ask you guys about migration from Kuwait to Australia.
I am permanent resident of Australia holding a valid Australian Visa: Skilled (Migrant) (Class VE) Subclass 175 (Skilled - Independent) and have permanent work authorization in Australia but now a days residing here in Kuwait for my job requirements.
I want to be settling down there in Australia permanently and in this state, I'm planning for the migration.
As you know, Australia is a big country. I'm new and unknown to the Australia. So, I'm confused in selection of area that where to go? Because wrong selection on the initial stage, it can put me in difficult situation.
So, you are living in Australia and already working over there, I seek your guidance to make a selection of area which can be convenient for me to live and supportive for the job finding as well.
I'm holding an associate degree in Electrical Engineering and having more than 17 years of experience in hands. I can start my carrier on any position on the initial stage but must require a job to run my normal daily life at the beginning. So, your kind guidance can help me to survive and build my future as well.
Kindly, guide me with your sincere advice for the area selection and bring in to my notice something further which is still hidden for me related to the migration.
Yours kind assistance will be worthy for me to bring my future dreams come true.

Intend to hear from you guys as soon as possible on the subject please.

Kind Regards,
Umair Saeed
E-mail: [email protected]

Umair

For employment www.seek.com.au   
Best state for work at present is West Australia due to mining work
For cost of living www.numbeo.com
Cost of living is high here in Oz now, rentals, food, cars, fuel, travel etc.
We are number 6 in the top 10 of highest taxed countries in the world. 
Private schools are very expensive 
As a PR you would have to pay any school fees yourself until you get Oz citizenship.
You would not have access to many govt funded schemes until you get citizenship.
To get citizenship  could take up to 5 years.

Unemployment is rising as big firms are announcing closures, others downsizing.

I suggest you do a lot of in-depth research before you move here. It may be more advantageous financially for you to work longer overseas. 

Not trying to put you off just making you aware of how things are back here.

Thanks stumpy,
Similar to your reply, I listen from some other peoples too on blog and really I'm confused for the move. Here on my present job I'm very much comfort and also having good earnings.
The thing which is insisting me to make move is my babies' education which is not good here and as you knows if education is not good there is less chance of success.
In my PR letter, from DIAC have mentioned many things which I can get after my move but you are saying I have to wait till obtaining of citizenship. I don't know exactly what the reality is but it has mentioned in my PR letter that govt. will support me for the child's schooling as well as some kind of allowances. Some of them I'm mentioning here for the reference,
" Social security payments:
If you have children, you may be eligible for government-funded Family Assistance payments to help with the cost of raising them.

Medical Care
The Australian Government provides help with medical expenses through a scheme called Medicare. The government also subsidizes the cost of most medicine under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
You may be eligible to join Medicare and gain immediate access to health care services and programs. These include free public hospital care; help with the cost of out-of-hospital care, and subsidized medicines. Emergency treatment is available on a 24 hour basis at the 'Casualty' or 'Emergency' departments of public hospitals.

Migrant Resource Centers and Migrant Service Agencies:
The local Migrant Resource Centre provides various courses, including conversation classes, to assist new settlers. Free childcare facilities may be provided for parents doing these courses."

These are the few main points but many more are written there.