Jubail Ladies?

Hiya everyone, :)

Like I said in my previous posts I've just moved here and so I don't know anyone (which is getting rather boring :( ) besides that I'd like to make new friends here...lady friends that is. Preferably who can speak in English because that's my mother tongue or are mixed like me...anyway if you're interested let me know!

friends are there indeed, but ladies...:(

manx, I'm obviously not a lady, but was wondering - are you living in a compound?  Are there no other women there to befriend?  It's a starting point.

I'd be happy to introduce you to any women I know, but they are all in my compound.

yeah ladies hehe...

misterstrech - I don't live in a compound that's the problem...and I'd rather not knock on my neighbour's door haha :)

Hi Manx! I'm not yet in Jubail but once there it would be nice to meet up! :)

cool Belisha thanks :D

my wife shall visit in oct, shall introdue to you manx... may be after that you shall sympathetically think on my condition and eligibility as well....:)

dear manx
im facing the same problem. although i've been living here over a year.
plz try to contact me on my personal email to know each other better
thanx
t.c.

does it mean friends who look like ladies or ladies who look like friends...?

Jubail is soo boring >:(

Which is why I stay in Khobar but commute everyday up and down to Jubail. And I think its worth it.

zb_kh wrote:

Jubail is soo boring >:(

Which is why I stay in Khobar but commute everyday up and down to Jubail. And I think its worth it.

How far is the commute, zb-kh?

Hi Manx,
This post is quite old now so I'm wondering how you got on?
I've been in Jubail just under 2 months now and the boredom is starting to set in!!!
Misterstretch, can other westerners enter the compounds? We are stranded out in the royal commission!

am from saudi and we can help you
if you like this is my email [email protected]

Interrogative: could you have any more flags manx?! lol

Friends can not be found through internet pages. :D
But partner can be :P

lol @ borntobewild...well my the nature of my father's job meant we moved around a lot...but the problem with that is nowhere is considered home anymore to me.

ah...1 year on and I've hardly meet any friends except for a few neighbours...disappointing :(

For a sec I though it might be the number of languages spoken. :)

haha, I wish :)

Listen ladies, if you have a facebook I've set up an english speaking ladies group if you're interested...currently we have 98 ladies joining in...please join ladies :)

facebook.com/pages/Jubail-Community-Ladies/181645771858320

it's weird to not find female friends in Jubail while there are alot of friendly people in jubail^^.

it might coz ladies there do not search alot on English forums.

i wish you will find your friend soon =)

thanks Komsee, yeah you're right many don't feel use these forums.

LADIES! I've decided to choose a date/time/place to meet all of you. I've already set up an event on facebook so please all of you ladies that are free and willing please join us in Sheraa family park in Jubail of course lol on the 29th of January at 4pm  (as from 4pm on Sunday and Wednesdays is for women only).

facebook.com/events/203496699745671

Welcome aboard @kalbe00,

For your information, Expat-Blogs are Anglo forum. No language other than English.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Welcome aboard @kalbe00,

For your information, Expat-Blogs are Anglo forum. No language other than English.

:dumbom:

Hello ladies just moved here 2 months ago and now the boredom has started. What do ladies do around here? I live in a compound but no one comes out rally.

Naz80 wrote:

Hello ladies just moved here 2 months ago and now the boredom has started. What do ladies do around here? I live in a compound but no one comes out rally.

Hello me as well, just moved here 2 month ago.boredom started for me too:(

Hey All,
I recently moved to Jubail too for work. How do you guys spend your time after work?

Cheers,

Hi,

I'm in Jubail for 14 years, and in my opinion if you don't know how and where to go, you won't be happy at all, first we are having one of the best sea in all Arabian gulf, having several islands, which are very beautiful, there you can have tanning, snorkeling, fishing, and scuba diving, we do it for males and females as well, plus you can have many water activities and scuba lessens, where you can join the diving community, and have lots of fun and freinds, this city is one of the best cities in KSA, the problem most of the expats don't know how to enjoy in Jubail,

Regards,
If you need and more information you can text me at 0504850508 - Rash