Termination of contract

Hi i'm new working here in saudi almost 10 months. Just ask a few question.. Because i'm planning to go back to my country and not to finish my 2yrs contract because of some personal reasons.. Where can i ask for help because my employer now don't want to talk to us because now he's selling his business together with us.. I want also to go back to my country because all of his promises to us including increase to our salary are not made..  He said that if we leave the kingdom and not finish the contract we will pay almost 6000sr  for the iqama and tha contract.. Just want also to know that it's is fair that we pay 6000sr because our salary is only 1200sr/mo.

Go to our embassy and seek for help

I hope our embassy can help me because i heard that a lot of pending problems are not yet been solved..

My dear
That is not true, you do not have to pay anything to him, you can go to a labor office in your area and register an official complain (search for "Labor office Riyadh " on Google you will get the map and direction.
He is obligated to give you the flight back ticket and has to prove that he paid all your salaries including the notice month or else he will be fined.

so what you can do is that first go and complain officially and do not let any one stop you, then after that inform your embassy that you complained.
later inform your employer that you submitted a complain, then and you might offer him a settlement that you pay your flight ticket in exchange of a final exit visa on your passport and drop that complains.

AbuSultan wrote:

My dear
That is not true, you do not have to pay anything to him, you can go to a labor office in your area and register an official complain (search for "Labor office Riyadh " on Google you will get the map and direction.
He is obligated to give you the flight back ticket and has to prove that he paid all your salaries including the notice month or else he will be fined.

so what you can do is that first go and complain officially and do not let any one stop you, then after that inform your embassy that you complained.
later inform your employer that you submitted a complain, then and you might offer him a settlement that you pay your flight ticket in exchange of a final exit visa on your passport and drop that complains.

Thank you for your advice sir.. My employer is Saudia sir i am affraid if i go to labor office all of my demand they will not pay attention to it.. I know that their side is to saudi's..