Unemployment Benefits

hi everybody , 

I came to Denmark from 2 weeks  under green card scheme , so i have questions , plz help :

can  the green card scheme holder  have unemployment benefits ? can be enrolled in unemployment benefits?
what is the all  benefits to have green card scheme?

thxxxxx

Not to be disrespectful, but please do not try to take money from the Danish state.  It makes it all the harder for the rest of us who are there, or who are coming, under the greencard scheme.  If you were honest in your application, you have enough funds to support yourself for your first year in Denmark while you are looking for work.  I am an attorney in my home country and my husband is a writer with a PhD, but we have no problem at all taking a job cleaning toilets or washing dishes.  Don't mooch off the state as soon as you arrive.  Take whatever work is available, even at low pay.  And avail yourself of all of the free Danish lessons.  We have been diligently studying in our home country so we at least have basic Danish when we arrive.

Dear Andrea , Thank you for reply ,  ,

when i told you i need help , i meant just information not i meant financially , i am aware of that . i can support my self for more than one year . My question meant  (to be if i must registered in the unemployment benefit or not ) this is the whole idea?

hi there,
if you dont come in under a work visa doesnt matter weather you are married to a national.  you have to support yourself, and show that you can (documentation)
If you have any assets anywhere you have to declare them if you go after Bistant hjelp. (Benefits) If you have to much assets, You have to sell and use the proceeds to support yourself. Only when  you get down to about 20000 kr will they "consider" helping out. But basically you got to be near homeless before they help.
they dont work on benefits like other countries. Normally you get a job then you pay to the unions every month. If you fired from your job you inform the union they will pay about 80% of your previous earnings, (before tax) Only if you get fired though. If you leave and dont go into another job then they will not help out.