New Member, needs some help

Hello, I'm retired Belgian and bought a house in La Mareta (near Medano, south Tenerife) and I'm looking for a few professional shops;
professional tools (wood, metal, stone, etc..),
also a good locksmith,
a building contractor,
and a professional horeca shop, all of them trustworthy of course.

thanks a lot and sorry if not the right category.

P.S. a seller of second hand cars not trying to ripoff at first sight would be handy.

Luc Plancquet  (a.k.a.  FlyTux )

Hello Luc,
I want to sell my 2010 model Toyota Prius car. It is located in Marbella where I live, but can be shipped via ferry to where you are.  I believe that the ferry goes from Cadiz.  My car is in really good condition, and I can send you details and photos if you are interested.

Christine

Hi Luc!

A good place for all building materials near you is Chafiras in Las Chafiras and if you need something more professional then Leroy Merlin in the north has it all.
Las Chafiras has a street down by the McDonalds with a few stores dedicated to contractors like Bano Barrato and Warton as well.
I just moved from Canada a few months ago and had to go through this same process. I found a reliable contractor that renovated my restaurant on time and on budget which is rare here. Contact me by e-mail with any questions and good luck!
[email protected]

IChingOne wrote:

Hello Luc,
I want to sell my 2010 model Toyota Prius car. It is located in Marbella where I live, but can be shipped via ferry to where you are.  I believe that the ferry goes from Cadiz.  My car is in really good condition, and I can send you details and photos if you are interested.

Christine

Hello Christine,  thanks very much, but I need a 4x4, Land Rover defender 110 or better Mercedes benz G300 diesel automatic.

Indeed you need a very different car Luc  :)

On another topic: I've been wanting to leave Marbella for some time, and several places are on my mind to explore as a possible place to relocate to, including the Canary Islands.  Do you, or anyone you know, have a room to rent me for a few weeks' so that I can get a feel for the place. I would love to travel there in the next day or two, and stay 2-3 weeks, and no later than Feb.17.  I cant' pay holiday rental rates, so it would have to be in line with long-term rental rates.
Thanks!
Christine

well im just blown away i just put wood on my stove \d i do not know the rental differences uck i dont even know the rent i getting better