HOW WAS THE NEW YEAR`S CELEBRATIONS IN ISTANBUL !!

TAKSIM WAS SO CROWDED  :/

I started with nişantaşı ,there was party  out side, the music was shit  :huh: songs either about drank people or not totaly english more its like for grazy people and very noicey ,next step was beşiktaş its was quit silent not like normel, finally Ortaköy the most shocken place that i use to see more alive ,theres was music and dance a bit fun there but not i was looking forward more things ,speacilly when all people stand and wait fireworks but SURPRİSE there was no fireworks and no one count for the newyear it just  pass and we waited in silent and end up the year with a laugh to my friends ,and we walks around and every time we saw somone we knows that time i realize how istanbul is smal :D

it was different this time i wonder way  :/

i was sick with flu day before new year and still have the flu now :( i think and seen everything for other people was all nice saw some bad things on news about taksim men fight in crowds who knows

We were at Nisantası. I just liked lighted belts and fireworks. Crowded was huge which's repentancing enough. Anyway, hope a good year started for everyone :)

everybody got flu these days....anyway we tried to dance and celebrate new year in a small club taksim, was good....but on the way turning to home so crowdy and was very hard to find taksi...:)