Anyone needs help in Singapore contact me !

Hi ! I am a local in Singapore. I happen to come across this wonderful forum which there are so many international folks active in it. My dream is to travel around the world and hear stories from people round the globe. But due to business commitments i have to be ground in Singapore for at least 2 years before i can start backpacking.

Hence i would like to offer my services for you guys who are in Singapore and are in need of any help which a local could lend a hand on. Where to eat nice local food? Where to find a certain street? Stuffs like that. Hoping throughout the process i would get to hear some stories from people around the world!

Feel free to contact me. Dont be shy on your questions as i will try my very best to assist. I understand how being alone overseas feels like

hi keldy, nice to see you on this forum.

Hi there! Sure! I am always avaliable to assist! Take down my contact just in case alright. [Moderated: send details in private pls]

if i will come to singapore , sure i will contact with you

hi keldy,
I want to work in singapore.I am software engineer(around 4 years experience) from India .Please let me know how can i get a job in singapore.Are there any consultancies which can help me out.

Hi. You can try this link http://www.contactsingapore.org.sg/oppor_careers.shtml

There are mostly the information and list of agencies you can call up for enquiries. But from many ppl i have heard that it is not easy as there are about 36% of singapore's population of 5mil are non singaporeans. Comepetition level is pretty intenese so it is advised to bug the agencies on weekly basis to accesss your CV more efficiently. Haha

Yea just drop me a mail!
keldylau@hotmail.(com)

I am going to visit Singapore on 25th Dec, hopping I will get some help from you, thanks in advance

Hi, wuf u recomend me any interesting activity?

Hi! When will u be in singapore?

Hi jennifer! U have my hotmail? Feel free to send me a mail alright!

are you still in singapore?