Seeking new job opportunity in Malaysia.

About me !!!!
I am writing to apply for the position as advertised on your website

I am a highly organized, creative and motivated professional with extensive experience in business development, sales, marketing,E-commerce business development  and customer service, currently employed with Net Solutions,Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia  a leader in ecommerce business.

In my present role, I am involved in high-level strategy development and am responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as well as developing new contacts and relationships. I also keep a close eye on market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities. This involves continual business prospecting and bidding, and maintaining high volume pipeline management.
I was also responsible for:
• Content: eg Product images, pricing accuracy, copy, adding/removing product
• Operations eg Product listings, stock level management, customer communications
• Marketing: eg SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, email, social, display
• Conversion Management: eg Copy, usability, user journeys, up-sell/cross-sell, multivariate testing
• Development: eg enhanced functionality, integration with other systems
• 3rd Party Magazine Subscription Resellers: eg Copy, price, images, presence on their marketing efforts
I carry a rich sales experience, which also involved direct selling as well as multilevel marketing.

I enjoy nothing more than big-picture, forward thinking but am also very analytical and thorough in developing business plans and strategies. I am very much a team player and thrive in a stimulating and dynamic environment.

I have travelled all around the world and have the experience of best of all. I have worked with fortune 500 companies like Best buy in U.S.A to small independent single ownership companies as well.

You can learn a lot about me through my facebook and linkedin profile + Webpage.
www.iamnauman.comwww.facebook.com/nsyedhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/naumanprofile

My goal is to continue learning and developing my expertise in my future role. I believe that I would be a perfect fit for your organization and that this is a role in which I could continue to exercise and broaden my business development skills.

My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.

Hi I have to ask this.

Why are you leaving Net Solutions? And do they know you are seeking to leave? If the are so good why leave? As they are a leader in ecommerce. And your job sounds great. So why leave?

Any potential employer will ask these questions.

There are some grammatical mistakes and some areas that do not work well and some text than cannot be seen or kind of invisible (i.e. I am sure there are bullet points underneath the new text.....). Am I right that although you have a Professional Employment Pass, it is not transferable to a new employer? So mentioning it is potentially irrelevant.

Interesting I check netsolutions website and looks like  a pyramid scheme (franchising to be polite but looks pyramid). Then I did a search for netsolutions scam and

Ripoffreport.com reports 11,583 ripoff reports for netsolutions.com

wow I am sure not the same company

So the word - conviction - in your CV / website, which bugged me a lot - was potentially my subconscious tapping me on the shoulder?

It is a company laden with heavy debt.. about to go bankrupt....so it is better to look for a secure job..

why don't you guys help me find a job.. i am sure you guys a have contacts... and your help would be appreciated..

So not a "leader" then. May I ask if you are actually employed with an employment pass. They seem to be a multi-level marketing company run by a "Sunny Ali" who resell "training" programmes and I guess Sunny's book. They seem to recruit people to recruit more people. Like all these they go broke with lots of debt.

And Sunny will start it again under a new name. Just supposing....

Finally you are communicating. Have you heard of All 1 KL?  Elisabeth may just have something for you or have some ideas.

http://www.all1kl.com/

Their latest jobs:

http://www.all1kl.com/news-and-events/job-offers/

We are trying to help. Giving misleading information - that anyone can check in 2 minutes - will kill any chance you have. Start with a decent CV that doesn't hide (badly) mistakes you made. I suspect you are in effect a victim of Sunny Ali's BS Guru thing. So just say you did some freelance work. Don't make it sound so great when anyone can see what it really is.

And anyway i Asia as you should be aware contacts are based on trust from actually knowing someone.

I suggest you join IN and network there. People do get jobs that way. But not online. In person.

how do you know sunny ali..? did he conned you as well or something...? yes i have a professional employment pass valid for 2 years... i will definitely work on the resume.. but would really appreciate you guys help with job search...

your efforts or reference would be appreciated..:)

Hi nauman73,

Posting in the appropriate section might be a good start i guess: Malaysia jobs section.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

I am trying that as well :)

Sunny Ali I have heard of. Not in a nice way.