How to exit from bahrain without passport?

Hi,
One of my friend living in Bahrain since one year. Her husband has grasped her passport and not giving her passport back. She had 2 year old baby. She had marriage clash with her husband. She wants to come back to Pakistan. She has not original passport with her as taken by her husband. She has only photocopies. The question is how she can exit from Bahrain without original passport.
What would be the procedures?

Go to the Pakistani embassy and get a new one.

Your friend should go to the Pakistani Embassy and explain her situation. She will be able to apply for an emergency passport.

However she will have to find out about any laws regarding travelling out of Bahrain with an infant. She will probably not be able to remove the child from the country without the father's permission or a Court Order to do so. Arab nations are very strict about allowing children to leave the country if they are citizens.

Hi shaheena.akhtar1,

Your topic is now on the Bahrain forum.

I hope everything goes well.

In Bahrain, flying out of the country with an infant does not require the father's permission. However, the father must give the passport back to her. If the situation is this severe, I would involve the police in Bahrain - especially if the Pakistani embassy fails to help (shouldn't be the case).

Yes, I agree. You should go to the Pakistan Embassy in the first instant. There is a community service officer there who looks into matters such as yours. I have seen his name in the local newspapers and he seems a very active guy.

Good luck.

Let us know how you get on. I am quite curious to see how this will resolve.

Hi can anyone explain me.to what is the law if my work visa finished.and I want to go back my country.
How many day company can hold me.here in Bahrain
I'm working has a HVAC TECHNICIAN
IN Alkomed Engineering services, Company WLL.

When your work visa finishes ie expires or is canceled, you have to leave the country within 30 days or change employers. No one can hold you.

If employer is not giving back passport, go to the police.

If not paying dues, go to ministry of labour.

If not accepting resign, do it via registered mail and notify ministry of labor and lmra.