New

Hi

Hi LisaSelena,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please give us more information about the about how we might be helpful? Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

What problems are you facing

could you please state what problems you are facing,what info do you need?

Hi! Thanks for responding!

Hi! I am also in Tema and feeling quite alone.  If you would like to meet and do something this weekend, please send me a message or call: Maria [Moderated: Please send numbers in private].  Thanks

Hi, I live in Spintex and if you would like to meet up for coffee at Spinbreak or La Galette, both on Spintex Road for a coffe today or Tuesday or Wednesday next week, let me know. I have been in Ghana for 3 years now but remember what it is like when you first arrive.

THANK YOU.  I STILL HAVE TO WORK NEXT WEEK AND DO NOT HAVE MY OWN TRANSPORTAION, BUT AS SOON AS I CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING I WILL WRITE BACK.  THANKS.  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  MARIA

SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT.  HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME.  WE WILL TRY IT AGAIN IF YOU ARE WILLING!

Maria,
I had a great time!  I do have many friends in the Tema area, they just don't know a lot about being an expatriate but they look out for me.  We went to the Thanksgiving dinner..it was nice!  Going dancing in Accra tonite!  I'm enjoying myself totally!  Not sure if you club but if you'd like to join me later tonite, you're certainly welcome.  Have someone who will take me!  Chat soon!

No problem. Can usually make Sat. Morning too but tomorrow am going to Trade Fair.

THANKS.  I HAVE SO MANY EXAMS TO MARK, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY.  ENJOY YOURSELF.

Hi Mariespineda,

It would be better if you can avoid writing your texts using caps lock please. In fact it means shouting and your texts may not appear friendly. :)

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team