Paypal details

Maybe it has been here before but can anyone tell me how to apply best for Paypal but not having a credit card. I have a savings account with Kasikornbank since 1999. Do Thai banks charge for it or not? What conditions eventually apply here? Any comments & advice are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

welcome to expat
I think the best is ask kasikorn bank

apply paypal in Thai account you will have to approve who you are you will have to send your id. your phone number, your thai bank account , transfer money bank and paypal are free.

Gary1957 wrote:

Maybe it has been here before but can anyone tell me how to apply best for Paypal but not having a credit card. I have a savings account with Kasikornbank since 1999. Do Thai banks charge for it or not? What conditions eventually apply here? Any comments & advice are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you have a Thai bank savings account, you should have a cash card i.e. debit card. You can use this to register with Paypal. Who accept both credit and debit cards.  Paypal will transfer to your Thai bank account in Thai Baht if you so desire.

There will be some charges, that's how Paypal and banks make their money ;-) Paypal clearly list their charges. KK bank will tell you if you ask if any charges apply.