I'd like to rent an apartment in siracusa, sicily……..

How should I find a nice, long-term rental apt (for January and February 2014, at least) in Siracusa, Sicily? Does anyone know a good realtor there?  Or have any other ideas?  Maybe someone you know has an apartment to rent?….thanks a lot for any suggestions….p

Hi paulainitaly2013,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the section flats for rent in Florence. This might surely help.

Thank you and best of luck.

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

HI - thanks for your suggestion, but i want to rent an apt in siracusa for jan and feb (not florence)….p

Hi paulainitaly2013,

I therefore suggest you to create a detailed ad in the Housing in Italy section. :)

Thank you and sorry for this little mistake. ;)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

grazie mille…….e ciao ciao….p

Hello Paula,
I have an apartment to rent, it is on the ground floor of my house which is centrally situated in Ortigia which is the historic centre of Siracusa.

It is a studio apartment of about 40 sq.m. with a well fitted bathroom.  The main room has a double bed and a settee bed, a dining table and 4 chairs and a well equipped kitchenette.  There is free internet connection and heating.
The studio will be available from the 8th January.  The monthly price all inclusive as well as the cleaning of the apartment and a change of bed linen once a week will be 530 euro.
kind regards,
Lynette Chaplin.    Tel. 0931 464362 and 3396858461

Grazie, lynette, for the reply...i need a larger spartment, tho....please let me know if you know of any 2 BR (or large 1 BR apartments)....ciao...p

Hi casa giulietta,

It would be nice if you can post your ad in the Housing in Italy section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team