Just moved in the Netherlands

Hi Everyone,

I just moved in Breda in the south part of Netherlands!

I would like to meet people there so if you are somewhere close just let me know!

See u soon!

Hi
Im Naden. young guy who moved to Netherlands from Mauritius Island. Been here since nearly 2 years. I'm working her as Dj and IT in Networking. Would like very much to be your friend

You can contact me: 0641457700
Email: [email protected]

Hi Citri,
How are you?

I live in Tilburg with my family. I am working for an American company named Compuware. Do you like it in Breda?
Regards,
Jack.

Hey Jack,

it's almost two weeks i'm here and i enjoyed it a lot.
I like this city, at the moment there is a graphic festival until the end of the month, quite nice to see what is doing there even i'm not an artist at all.

Greets,

Claire

Slt je vis a leiden depuis 15 ans..! si tu decides de vouloir visiter cette ville un jour..! je serai ton (votre) guide..:)

Groetjes,

J-C

Hello,

I am in Dordrecht, which isn't far from you.  :P

Hi, Citri

Olivier living a bit more north in Arnhem. Welcome to the Netherlands - you might want to check out if there is some local Expat meetup group. That helped me good at first when i arrived here.
Si tu es dans le coin, fais-moi signe, je te recevrais avec plaisir et te ferai visiter Arnhem, c'est une ville sympa :)
Bonne chance avec ton installation et à ta dispo pour des tips sur la vie aux Pays-Bas (je suis ici depuis 8 ans:)

Olivier
PS: joignable sur skype (olivier.leca)

Hello and welcome to Expat.com to all of you new members! :)
For those who wrote in French in this discussion, I suppose you didn't know there is a French speaking forum here?
Thanks for using it :)
Cheers
Arlette