Looking for a job in Afghanistan

I am a Kenyan citizen,living in Nairobi which is the capital city of Kenya, formerly i was a student from Nairobi aviation college studying diploma in business studies and administration,I am very hard working,24 years of age. Currently am self employed dealing with foods and beverages with two years experience. I need to get a job abroad, can you offer me one

I AM WILLIS AND I NEED A WORK IN AFGHANISTAN CAN YOU HELP ME FIND ONE. MY CONTACT NO IS 0713478645

Hi willis ,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As your post was off topic, a new thread has been created from it for more visibility on the Afghanistan forum.

However, I can suggest you to post your resume in Jobs in Afghanistan section. It may certainly help you. :)

Also please avoid using caps lock when writing, it will make your post more friendly.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

i will bw happy if i can get jobs by ur website.

Check the this website,

jobs.af

acbar.org

if you need more help then do let me know.

Salam Alykom
ok if your like to come here in Afghanistan and you look for a job so  FLUOR LOGCAP IV or ECOLOGE or KBR ,Dyna Corp Alliance Project Service.,UNDP,PIN,ISAF HQ all have official site for job  goggle the names in Google search and fine the carrier of the company and apply for the jobs they offer  without this companies no way for finding a job in Afghanistan because i think you want a safe place for work like US ARMY BASE 
Thanks