Looking for a 3-month-accommodation in District 12

Hi there,

I'm a French guy with Vietnamese roots and currently studying in Nagoya as an exchange student for 2 years here in Japan.

I need to find an accommodation from the 28th of December 2013 to the end of March 2014 because I'll have an internship in Ho Chi Minh in District 12, next to the Airport (in the industrial zone I guess).
It would really really really help if you could give me some tips on how to get a place there to stay.
I'd like to get an apartment alone, or a funny sharehouse with foreigners/Vietnamese people maybe can be great too =]
If you could recommend any website, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your attention, contact me anytime via inbox =D

Cheers'

[Moderated: send your details in a private message pls for safety reason]

Hi Viraku,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Viraku wrote:

Hi there,

I'm a French guy with Vietnamese roots and currently studying in Nagoya as an exchange student for 2 years here in Japan.

I need to find an accommodation from the 28th of December 2013 to the end of March 2014 because I'll have an internship in Ho Chi Minh in District 12, next to the Airport (in the industrial zone I guess).
It would really really really help if you could give me some tips on how to get a place there to stay.
I'd like to get an apartment alone, or a funny sharehouse with foreigners/Vietnamese people maybe can be great too =]
If you could recommend any website, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your attention, contact me anytime via inbox =D

Cheers'

There's always craigslist as well as the classifieds and housing section of Expat-Blog website.....oops I see Maximilien already said that.