Serviced apartment in HCMC

Hello all,

While I am waiting for my business registration, which I am told can take up to 6 months, I would like to rent somewhere in District 1. I have a 5 year visa so hope this will allow me to sign a contract for a place.

My question is, can you recommend any good agencies that I can contact please?

I am travelling over next week to hopefully find somewhere for January
Thanks in advance.

Well, maybe it's easier if we know your budget and your requirements (big, swimming pool,....)

I'm not real estate dealer but used to help a friend of mine find a very nice villa with swimming pool for cheap :D

You can try this
Or
This
Or
Try this

Hello Duoris,

It Them from Vietnam. I am not agency . Because i am looking apartment for my friend and i am living in this area. So i recommend you this place. It is quite good place to live in district 1. near stadium, swimming pool, center,...
you can have a look here saigonlotusapartment.com/access-e.html

I hope you can find the best place to live .

Best regards,

Them le

Appreciate the website links, I will have a look.

[Moderated: pls send your details in private]

Im looking for room for rent here in le thanh ton street. Anyone can help me? Thanks! Message me ill give my number.

Hi mab0918,

You should post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Ho Chi Minh City section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated: no free ads please]

There is Saigon Domaine Luxury Residences, which is really great! you should contact me if further request! I can get you the best price possible, tell me your price range, rooms you need!

It's not difficult to get serviced apartment in district 1. Ivan help you

Hi Douris,

Since I dont know what is your budget and what is your requirement about the apartment therefore it is quite difficult to advise
There are some option:
1. Summerset apt located in dist 1, at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai str. and Nguyen Binh Khiem str. which once is located in quite busy street while in the other once is quite quite relatively.

2. You can search for Le Thanh Ton service apt, which actually we call Japanese area if you really wish to eat Japanese food every day :)

3. If you dont mind abit far, pls look at Dist 2, Thao Dien area, this is particularly expats area

4. Also Dist 7, Phu My Hung area is also the place for expat, of course the place is well organize

5. [Moderated: no free ads pls]

Wish you are success to find out the place you are happy with.
Cheers

Hi guys, I'm looking for apartment for rent in Thuan an Town, Binh Duong Province or Saigon for my husband and I. Because my husband works in Industrial park of Dong an,Thuan An Town, Binh Duong. Anyone can help? Thanks for helping me..

@ Sassy Girl89 > Please create an ad in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + create an ad in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section]

If you're from EU, district 1, 2 is best option since most Europeans expat live there.
If you're Asian, district 7 is a good choice
If you're Japanese, district 1, particularly Le thanh ton street, is the best. Most Japanese live in various apartments located on Le thanh ton.

About real estate agency, just head to any district you prefer, look around, there is plenty of them.
Need a reputation agency, check Savills and CBRE.
Done!

(Moderated: No free advert/ Please register in the Ho Chi Minh City business directory)

(Moderated: No free advert/ Please register in the Ho Chi Minh City business directory)