STC Quick MYFI Connection

hi everyone,
Anyone having trouble getting and keeping a connection with their STC Quick MYFI internet? 

I am so frustrated.  It was ok in the beginning it seems to have gotten worse and worse. Now it is a struggle to get it connected and then disconnects. Anyone know what to do?

Is there any place open today to get new connection? It's not supposed to finish for a few days still from where we bought it from the airport. 

What do I do with this little thing after the term finishes? Throw it in the trash? Buy a new one? Get just a new sim card? Where do I get that from?

Do these things go bad if they are dropped on the floor?

myyams wrote:

hi everyone,
Anyone having trouble getting and keeping a connection with their STC Quick MYFI internet? 

I am so frustrated.  It was ok in the beginning it seems to have gotten worse and worse. Now it is a struggle to get it connected and then disconnects. Anyone know what to do?

Is there any place open today to get new connection? It's not supposed to finish for a few days still from where we bought it from the airport. 

What do I do with this little thing after the term finishes? Throw it in the trash? Buy a new one? Get just a new sim card? Where do I get that from?

Do these things go bad if they are dropped on the floor?

I don't know about STC Quick MYFI. If it is prepaid, just break it and throw it in the trash.
If it is postpaid, go to the nearest STC office and terminate it.
No, it does not nullify nor end the utility just by just throwing it. I assume someone presented a form of ID to purchase this card. It will be a safety risk throwing it just like that. Break it first if it is prepaid (from my understanding of the context it is), or call them or go to the nearest branch and cancel it then break it if it is
Postpaid.

In my opinion, when it comes to Internet, STC is specialized in Immobilized services, whereas Mobily is especialized in mobilized ones, meaning STC is good for Fiber Optics and DSL, whereas Mobily are better* for 3G and WiMAX.

* Wireless Internet services (and coverage) are beneath my acceptable standards. Mobily is the slightest of the worst.