Taxi Fares?

How much would a taxi cost from Murcia----calle Jumilla....to Torrevieja? Anyone got any idea?? Telephone number?? Thanks.

About four years ago my wife and I visited her daughter who lives in Paris near St. Sulspice Church (The one made famous by Dan Brown in His book The Da Vinci Code). On our return journey we needed a taxi to get to the coach station for the coach out to the airport. By the time we managed to catch a cab the coach had already left and we had to take the cab all the way CDG. The journey took 75 minutes and cost 32€. We had a long stop-over at Luton and decided to do some shopping (There's no M&S in either Paris or Palma) The notoriously expensive London Black cab cost £5 about 6€ for the ten minute journey. The taxi from Palma airport home near enough the same ten minute journey cost 20€. The Spanish taxi drivers claim their milage rates are the same as elsewhere in Europe but they forget to mention that theu add on extra charges per person and per piece of luggage which the others don't. One taxi driver admitted to us that they only needed two journeys per day to cover their costs and any more is profit. Moral! Use a bus if you can and if not keep your luggage to a minimum. I believe the charges on the mainland are the same as in Mallorca.

As hubby is coming out of the clinic in Murcia he wonŽt be up to getting buses etc........a friend has just given me an  English cab number, so I have sent a text to hubby so he can contact them to bring him back....problem sorted!!