Is it posible to live with 250bd

hai.....
recently i got the job offer in bahrain.( in travel agency).
they offering me 250 bd per month   
my qulification B.TECH(computer science).
is it enough to live with this salary  in bahrain(AND I WANT TO SEND SOME MONEY TO MY PARENTS form that salary itself )

Please help me........

This topic has been covered numerous times in the forum. Please go through the first few pages to answer your question quickly

You haven't given enough information for anyone to answer your question.

Is food paid for
Is accommodation paid for
Is transport paid for
Is medical insurance paid for

etc etc etc

its not good salary , you can survive with this but very difficult to save  If you are B.Tech(CS) , then why dont you try in India itself , you may land up getting smiler money there.

Hello kumarkumar

As Josnuggles mentioned, cost of living has been covered a number of times. Please take a look at this link: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=289529

Please post follow up questions here and the information referred to by Josnuggles above.

Best wishes

for all needs they offer only 250 bd ....is it enough to live in bahrain.............

It is enough to 'survive' in Bahrain. I wouldn't call that 'living' though.

It will be a struggle to survive on BD250 per month.

I would take akhil004's suggestion seriously. You should be able make similar (or perhaps better) amount of money within India with your qualification. So please do think carefully before accepting this offer.

ok. But in india especially in andrapradesh there is no openings  in software because of some issues.

SO Iam trying a job in bahrain....

can u help me mr.Farhaz for to get a job in bahrain  (MY qualification B.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH 70 %)

250 without transport, accommodation and insurance will be really tough. Can you try to negotiate a better package?

kumarkumar wrote:

ok. But in india especially in andrapradesh there is no openings  in software because of some issues.

SO Iam trying a job in bahrain....

can u help me mr.Farhaz for to get a job in bahrain  (MY qualification B.TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH 70 %)

Hi kumarkumar - sorry I missed this post.

I have heard of the issues in Andhra Pradesh. I do apologize, but we are not able to assist people with job searches, unfortunately.

There are a number of websites that you could use for your job search. Best wishes..

Agree with Farhaz , however you can use this opportunity as one of the option in that case, but as all suggested and agreed its not a good salary.

hello guys, mine is ++++bhd with free accommodation and transportation.. do you think is this enough? i will send also some money to my parents.. please advise

ellefrancais wrote:

hello guys, mine is 500 bhd with free accommodation and transportation.. do you think is this enough? i will send also some money to my parents.. please advise

You will be fine as long as you live sensibly and budget

yeah ofcourse.. will i survive for 30bhd a month for food? thanks

You can if you buy fruit and veg from street vendors and have a very basic diet. Your 1st food shop will be more expensive while you buy spices, salt, pepper, herbs etc but after that you will be OK, and I only mean OK. I would advise BD50 for food a month to begin with and see how you get on

Josnuggles wrote:

You can if you buy fruit and veg from street vendors and have a very basic diet. Your 1st food shop will be more expensive while you buy spices, salt, pepper, herbs etc but after that you will be OK, and I only mean OK. I would advise BD50 for food a month to begin with and see how you get on

is 500bhd is the normal salary for accountants? i think its too low

Depends on your qualifications and experience really. But your offer appears reasonable.

Farhaz wrote:

Depends on your qualifications and experience really. But your offer appears reasonable.

Oh thank you, i will sign the contract now and will be in Bahrain by mid of Oct 2013! Thanks guys!

Great news. Let us know if you need any further help. Also read the guide which will answer many of your questions during your move to Bahrain.