Sadara Project Jubail

Hi All,

I would be grateful if you Guys Let me know the closest residential community in Sadara Jubail. Soon I would be moving from jeddah to Jubail for Sadara Project and i need an idea of annual rent in the area nearby of sadara. Also can any body let me know how far would be the international school if i choose to stay near sadara?

actually SADARA is in the middle of no where, it's the newest plant in the area, the near place to stay is Jubail which is around 30Km, [Moderated: no free ads pls + send details via a pm]

Thanks indeed Can you kindly guide me the nearest possible area to sadara in Jubail, i mean the name of area and rent idea also any idea how far is Jubail international school from that area.

dear Karach boy,
u can rent annually a 2 bed room,01 hall and 01 kithcen with washroom in 22000/annually.
this price is in dakhal mehdood, a good area for expat

in some cheaper places near jubial centre market it is also expat area and rent for the same house as above is from 15k to 22k annually.

i hope u understand
thanks, aslam hayat jubail

Thanks indeed " Dakhal Mehdood" is approx how far from Sadara project in Jubail Industrial city 2

actually SADARA is in the middle of no where, it's the newest plant in the area, the near place to stay is Jubail which is around 30Km,

it is in jubail city aprox 30 km from sadara
normally as a whole jubail city is 30 kam from sadara

the whole city is same distance as 30KM from sadara
i think dakhal mehmddo area is very good starting rent for 2 bed rooms from 22k to 25k (with 10 hall,kichen and wash room)

cheaper area near jubail centre rent started from 15K to 22K depending on building condition.

schools are also 15 minuts drive from any area of jubail.

in continuation with my previous email there is 01 hall (not 10 hall)

Looking for a job of accountant

mohd zameer wrote:

Looking for a job of accountant

Have at it, my friend!

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … -east.html

I am planning to move to Sadara project in Jubail from India.Which is the closest residential place for expats there ? which is the other closest city?

Hi Murlikrishna,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should maybe scroll up and read the previous posts on this discussion pls

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello,

I am also considering a relocation to Jubail.

Would like to know if

1 > Which Indian schools are there with CBSE currliculum/

2 > Average rental condition for 1 flat with 2 bedroom, 1 Hall and 1 Kitchen?

3> What would be average monthly expense with a typical upper middle class Indian living?

4> How much should a person expect from Sadara in salary grade 12 as basic?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Can any body comment on how long it will take to get an interview call from SADARA Chemical company Jubail.

Hello, Please, Thank you  :whistle:

Hello najamsha

FYI - this thread has been inactive since 2013. You may thus not receive any responses.

Do not hesitate to Create a New Thread to present yourself.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

If SADARA still hiring?

Jip. They are still hiring. Waiting for my visa.

I have applied for a position of HSE Engineer 1 position in SADARA through their website. I don't know how long the process will take. Can anybody comment on it and enlighten the  expected amount of base salary and benefits if I will qualify for the job based on Canadian citizen/passport, and Master of Science - Applied Chemistry degree from Pakistan. Over 10 years Canadian industrial experience in the operations, process and projects. It is safety sensitive environment to impliment all the safety parameters  of  the Process safety management.