Relocating to Jubail from Canada

Hello,

I am relocating to Jubail end of this month. I have couple of question.

My company is not paying for relocation, so will it be worth shipping every thing to Jubail on my own expense or should I just buy it from Jubail?

Same goes for the car

wow company won't pay for relocation!? I think you might have required that to be in the contract or at least for them to provide you with a furnished place & a small shipment from Canada.

Buy here it will be way to expensive to ship everything from Canada & the car. Plus it will take a few months minimum to get. I am not sure what the actual cost was, but I know my husband's company was happier that we took a furnished place with a small air shipment versus us requiring all of our stuff be shipped over from the states due to it being cheaper for them in the end.

Thank for your reply, now I have to see how can I sell my stuff in 2-3 weeks yikess!!

Hey,

First of all welcome to Jubail, buying stuff from here would be cheaper in my opinion, also time will take for shipping. Unless, your company will ship your stuff but you looking for a at least one month to arrive there.

Good luck.

Welcome to Jubail, buying all your materials  from here would be cheaper in my opinion,
We wish you all the Best

if your company won't pay for the relocation then i suggest you buy your things here.. there are so many expats in Jubail particularly and the malls and supermarkets offer a wide array of imported stuff.. you can find it all here believe me! welcome to Jubail and hope you have a nice stay :)