Is 3 months enough to apply for US Universities from scratch ?

Hi guys .. I've lately become interested in doing a second Masters in the US, and want to know if 3 months is enough to completely start from scratch, for working towards US University applications ... The deadlines are start or middle of December, and right now its the end of August .. So that leaves me just over 3 months to get GRE & TOEFL done (previous ones are invalid now), finalize universities, get recommendation letters done, write up SoP and SRO, fill in the applications, get transcripts, etc ... And all of this while I'm doing my job ..

Technically I know of course its doable, but I want to know if it can be done without too much difficulty ...

I'm going to apply for some top CS universities in the US, like CarnegieMellon and Berkeley, so I'm guessing my efforts need to be virtually perfect !

Note that I've done a Masters from the US before through Fulbright Scholarship from Georgia Tech, so I do know what the process is like ..

But still I want to know if achieving this within 3 months is relatively easily possible or not ...

It is my understanding that there are enough test-taking locations for the GRE and TOEFL that you should be able to take those tests (provided that you don't need to study too much for them) within 3 months.

Can you schedule the tests online or over the phone before you travel? That might be a good option to look into. It wouldn't be good to have to pay for travel and then not be able to schedule the tests for whatever reason.

For the other stuff you mentioned (getting transcripts, letters of recommendation, writing, etc.), a lot of the footwork can be done in any country. It will be a little bit of a stretch to get it all done in a short amount of time, but if you want to do it, I don't see any major show-stoppers.