Assist me to get job in Malaysia.

I am a teacher by profession, a Ghanaian who want to move to Malaysia for teaching appointment or any other noble work in Malaysia. Can you help me to achieve my dreams.

Hello fjoshkwadwo.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Have you tried to post your resume/CV in the Teaching jobs in Malaysia section.

It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Please I am well pleased for responding so quickly to my question. Please I am working on how to upload my CV to your net. My Visa is ready can you accommodate me and protect me to gain work permit in Malaysia?

Hi fjoshkwadwo,

Please post your advert in the Housing in Malaysia section, this might help you find an accommodation. :)

As Karen told you, feel free to post an advert in the Teaching jobs in Malaysia section with details of your CV, this might be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Hi it depends on what kind of teacher you are but generally black people don't teach in Malaysia to be blunt. Unless us or uk citizen and properly qualified and in a proper international school it is impossible (well if you look at international schools lots of white faces for some reason)

I knew one who was paid very little in Taylors years ago. Rare as Indians cheap, plentiful and socially acceptable as teachers. Such is Asia to be blunt.