Residency for Doctors in Jeddah

Hi Everyone,
1. Is it possible to do Residency in Pathology field in Jeddah/KSA ?

2. Candidate is holding MD Pathology from India ?

Thanks.

yousf84 wrote:

Hi Everyone,
1. Is it possible to do Residency in Pathology field in Jeddah/KSA ?

2. Candidate is holding MD Pathology from India ?

Thanks.

Possible, but like any other jobs, you need to be accepted at hospitals. Check for hospitals that offer such positions and then apply. You would need to pass the test first though in KSA by the MoH.

1. Where can i find more details about the exam which needs to be cleared from MoH ?

2. Any medical colleges in KSA which are offering MD ( Pathology) etc  or is it just limited to MBBS here. Any value of the med degree which we get from a KSA College ?

Thanks for your usual support.

yousf84 wrote:

1. Where can i find more details about the exam which needs to be cleared from MoH ?

2. Any medical colleges in KSA which are offering MD ( Pathology) etc  or is it just limited to MBBS here. Any value of the med degree which we get from a KSA College ?

Thanks for your usual support.

Approach MoH and they will tell you what exams to take and when are these conducted, you need to clear these in order to practice here in KSA. Similar to tests conducted in India when you study outside and come back to work in India.

There is a private medical college in Jeddah though I am not sure if they offer MD courses, as far as I know they only have MBBS. You can check with other members in the forum who would know more in detail.

Contact the School of Medicine (King Saud University)