Where to buy airline tickets ?

Dear EB members

I am looking to travel to dubai for eid holidays from riyadh what is the best place to buy tickets from ? i am having a problem as not many online e-ticket companies e.g. expedia, skyscanner, lastminute accept a KSA bank debit card ?

can anyone suggest the cheapest place to buy airline ticket online and companies that accept a KSA debit card.

I don't think any website online sells without using Visa or MasterCard. what you can do is use the Saudi Airlines website to book then pay from your bank's ATM machines, or get a prepaid credit card from NCB

choudhers wrote:

Dear EB members

I am looking to travel to dubai for eid holidays from riyadh what is the best place to buy tickets from ? i am having a problem as not many online e-ticket companies e.g. expedia, skyscanner, lastminute accept a KSA bank debit card ?

can anyone suggest the cheapest place to buy airline ticket online and companies that accept a KSA debit card.

saudi airlines , and use SADDAD payment.

Else ask a friend to do it for u.

this is why i DONT have a KSA bank account.  no need for one

Freshlikesushi wrote:

how much does your bank charge you for your transactions. assuming from your comment you are using a bank from outside of Saudi

Saudi Airlines and FlyNAS all allow booking online, but payment thru SADAD (ATM or online bank account)

You can also check out the airline website(FlyDubai, Emirates, Etihad, AirArabia etc.) for their office locations in Riyadh, and buy through them.

Freshlikesushi wrote:

Yes, I'd like to know how you do that too... isn't the foreign bank surcharges quite high?

choudhers wrote:

Dear EB members

Recently I've purchased a ticket online and paid money through SADAD from an ATM machine. Works like a charm. Give it a try.