!!!Urgent help Needed-Moving from India Need to reply for an offer !!

Hi,

I am an IT engineer living in Bangalore, i have 9+ years of experience with Java , I have been given an Offer in Riyadh for..

A) Salary 24 K SAR/month  (All inclusive)
B) Company accommodates free during the first 14 days and pays one month basic salary(19 K) as relocation for settling down.
C) Yearly bonus of 1 -3 months of basic salary, depending on your performance
D) Medical for the family + yearly return flight tickets

Now below are my Questions

1) My current salary in India is 23 Lakhs INR($38513.06)/ Year, is this an acceptable/appropriate hike, considering my move to Saudi?

2) My wife also is an IT engineer and earns 10 Lakhs INR($16744.81)/Year and is from engineering background, what would be her chances to find a job, if not in IT some where else like teaching?

3) We both in India save around 17 Lakhs INR(28466.18)  / Year together,
what we look in Saudi is a 2 bedroom flat in a moderate/safe locality + A normal car + an decent Indian school (DPS) for my 4 year old son + Groceries + Utilities (Phone, internet) + Eating out once weekly.

With my salary after deducting above expenses, if some one can do the math and tell me what would i save. I would highly appreciate and be really thankful.

1) My current salary in India is 23 Lakhs INR($38513.06)/ Year, is this an acceptable/appropriate hike, considering my move to Saudi?

Well You were getting around 11K SR, and now it is 19K + SR. so you answer that

2) My wife also is an IT engineer and earns 10 Lakhs INR($16744.81)/Year and is from engineering background, what would be her chances to find a job, if not in IT some where else like teaching?

Well a new law here allows the dependents of expats to work, so if she finds a job she can probably work.

3) We both in India save around 17 Lakhs INR(28466.18)  / Year together,
what we look in Saudi is a 2 bedroom flat in a moderate/safe locality + A normal car + an decent Indian school (DPS) for my 4 year old son + Groceries + Utilities (Phone, internet) + Eating out once weekly.

Housing would be around 30K - 45K SR (not in a compound), an automatic basic corolla is 62K SR, don't know about the indian school but there is only one, Groceries are 2K-3K a month depending on what you get could be more or less. Water and electric are only a few hundred a month, and a good SIM card plan is 150 SR per SIM, and last a good internet plan is 300 SR a month.

With my salary after deducting above expenses, if some one can do the math and tell me what would i save. I would highly appreciate and be really thankful

you could spend 4100 SR a month not including school, housing, car payment, and eating out.

Thanks a ton ...ahelpfulsaudi, this is such detailed reply, Very helpful.

:one on what @ahelpfulsaudi said.

ahelpfulsaudi wrote:

Well a new law here allows the dependents of expats to work, so if she finds a job she can probably work.

That's roght but being real, I'm not optimistic about possibility of women getting jobs in IT. Close to zero opportunities open for ladies. Even if they do, the usual  prioirty is like: Saudis >> Ladies from Arab countries >> Asians

My take....u guys seem to be doing pretty well as couple ..save that....still in case the offer seems too lucrative to let go here... don't move ur wife immediately come and work here for 2-3 months decide urself and then only have ur wife leave job in India and move here....
As mentioned above job for females mayn't be as easy to come by...

well he said she has an engineering background, which means she has more possibilities.

ahelpfulsaudi wrote:

well he said she has an engineering background, which means she has more possibilities.

Not necessarily @ahelpfulsaudi. Does KSA need lady engineers (esp Non-Arabs)?