Real estate

Hello,

Im moving to Bahrain in September. I have to find accommodation for me and my husband, and I will appreciate if you can help me to find some good and sure real estate agency?!
Thanx a lot!!
Regards

Good evening Lanja and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you to have a look at the excellent site www.bahrainpropertyworld.com which displays the offers of most of the reputed real estate agencies.
I will send you by private message the details of one who is very professional and was extremely helpful both times I moved.

Cheers

Olivier

Hi. I have friends in real estate that are very professional and helpful. They do NOT charge you anything for their services and will show you all available properties in the areas that you wish to live.

Feel free to private message me your details and I will put you in touch with the agency.

For accommodation One of my friend suggested me one website which is very good for real estate property i.e sizzlingproperties.com :):)

Hello Jeenarosy

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, however kindly note that the latter is inactive for over a year now!  :whistle:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kenjee wrote:

Hello Jeenarosy

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, however kindly note that the latter is inactive for over a year now!  :whistle:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

It would help if the date each thread started was shown on the main forum page

Hello

New members can find it hard to spot where the date is, but once you get acquainted to the site, you easily find it out.

Its just above the post you are reading!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I know where it is. I just think it would help everyone if it was on the main page. Saves scrolling through (and opening) every post to find out when it started

I agree with Josnuggles. Is there someway the start date can be incorporated please.

Time and again we see people posting in old threads ... and I go and make a standard "this post is 3 years old" comment  :dumbom:

Maybe you can post that question on the experts separate forum Farhaz. It used to be like that until the new look forum came out. Would seriously save a lot of hassle for everyone. I can't imagine it would be that difficult to do either

I also support this idea.