Interested in playing volley ball?

Hi to everybody :)

i am Fabrizio and i come from the north east of Italy (a village in Treviso, one hour far away from Venice). I have been in Budapest since October 2010.

I studied psychology and i work in the marketing field.

I like to play volley ball. :)
Me and other 2-3 persons are planning to play tomorrow (sunday) afternoon in Városliget. If you like the idea and would like to join just send a message either here or by pm.

Have a nice day
Fabrizio
P.S. If you know other places where there is a net to play volley ball, please share. Thank you :)

Hi Fabrizio!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Armand!

thank you very much! i like the kindness and friendly approach of the expat-blog team as i saw here and in other posts.

Have a nice day
Fabrizio

Hello,

if you want some additional player I am in. I love volleyball :)
Let me know when you will fix next playing meeting.

Cheers,
Magda

Hi Magda

i tried to organize but at the end there is always people that don't show up.

Best thing to do until there is a trustable group of persons is to go there and join the groups playing. I always found people playing and sunday i played with 2 different groups for almost 3 hours. :)

I plan to go on saturday/sunday in the afternoon/evening, anybody that want to go there together, we can meet at Hero Square and go to the fields in 10 minutes (there are 2 sand fields).

If you are interested please write it here to keep good visibility of the thread and send me a private message to talk about the time.

Cheers
Fabrizio

Hi!

Last sunday i played volley ball with a really nice group of hungarian people and we are playing again this sunday at 5.30 - 6 in Varosliget.

Is coming also a friend from France and we should be now two teams of 5 people.

So there are still 2 spots left if anyone want to join :)

Cheers
Fabrizio