Is there any business person .....

Hi Friends,

Is there any one Business person in Philippines Forum, who would like to be my friend to exchange ideas and business environment each other for mutual benefits .....

Have a nice time, God bless you all,

Take care!!!

Hoping u are fine over here. Am an Egyptian here and i just want to ask u what are u exactly looking for? Investor? Ideas? or..
I am having a solid background of business however i lost my business due to the current political crisis in y country but still having the way..
Welcome here and waiting your response.
[email protected] is my ID on YM/Skype, as well u can use the e-mail itself to send any message.
Thank u

Hi selfback,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Feel free to share information on the forum or even to ask your questions :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank u very much for your smooth little words. I believe in life ups and downs.. Hoping God will change something soon. Hassan

hi selfback,

I sent you message but still not getting response . did you read it ?

take care !!!

Asimokatha.. I didn't get any messages from u apart from this. My name is Hassan and my ID is alzainyhasan on ym, sky and gmail.
Thank u

Hi Hasan,

thanks ....can we have some conversation on skype if you have time ...... hemant.madan my ID

take care

YES I am into Business.. we can talk

LOL....

hi! Do you have plans of putting up a business in the Philippines?

Thinking about it ! Are you a consultant? Lawyer?

i have a very destructible business plan here and its a sure money making business.

hafizrasol wrote:

i have a very destructible business plan here and its a sure money making business.

What exactly is a destructible business plan...

(moderated: solicitation / possible scam)

Pls take some time to browse through my forum. UPS Investment

if want to put up a business here and want to enjoy tax incentives, i could give you good advice :)

Yes , I have business there !

samdasphil wrote:

Yes , I have business there !

what is the nature of your business here?

Hospitality and F&B

I'm looking for Investors to put up a small call center business here in the Philippines i have already strong 5 years  call center experience i'm an operations manager for one of the center's in Ortigas i have man power,voip,and office that we can start with 8-10 agents as start up campaigns are also provided high pay out.if any one interested just hit me with an e-mail [email protected] or call me 09151125955 cheers!!!

Best Regards
Joseph

Hello all

@Joseph : Concerning your search of investor, I would suggest you to place an advert in our section Business partners classifieds in the Philippines for better response.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenjee,

Thanks for the advice:) i'm working as an Operations Manager and a part-time Business developer in a call center at Ortigas.

Best Regards
Joseph